Bạn đang xem bản rút gọn của tài liệu. Xem và tải ngay bản đầy đủ của tài liệu tại đây (62.54 KB, 1 trang )
From unit 1 to unit 7
B. Grammar and structures:
1. Present simple tense.
Ask and answer the following questions
a. What + do/does + S + do ?/ What + be + one’s job?
b. What time + do/does + S + V1 …?
c. What + do/does + S + do + at recess/after school… ?
d. How often + do/does + S + V1 + …?
e. What + do/does + S + study/learn + in + Math/History/English …?
f. Where + do/does + S + work ?
2. Present progressive tense.
3. Future simple tense
4. Ask answer the following questions.
a. How far is it from … to …?
b. When + is + one’s birthday ?
c. What + is + one’s favorite subject ?
d. Where + be + S ?
e. Why + be + S + adjective ?
f. What’s + one’s telephone number/address/middle name/family name/date of birth ?
g. Would you like to …?
5. Exclamations: What + (a/an) + adjective + noun
6. Comparatives and superlatives of adjectives
7. Prepositions of position: in, on, under, near, next to, behind …
8. Prepositions of time: in, on, at
9. Modal verbs: should, would, can, could
10. Adverb of frequency: always, usually, often, sometimes, never
11. Identifite quantifiers: many, a lot of, lots of
12. Let’s …, Why don’t we …?, What about …?
Read a passage or a dialogue within 80-100 words for general or detailed information.