Bạn đang xem bản rút gọn của tài liệu. Xem và tải ngay bản đầy đủ của tài liệu tại đây (431.86 KB, 5 trang )
SỞ GD-ĐT THÁI BÌNH
Trường THPT Nguyễn Trãi
MÔN TIẾNG ANH 12_NĂM HỌC 2017-2018
(Thời gian làm bài 60 phút)
Bài 1: Tìm từ có dấu trọng âm chính rơi vào âm tiết có vị trí khác với các từ còn lại
1. A. attract B. person C. signal D. instance
2. A. important B. confident C. together D. exciting
Bài 2: Tìm một từ có phần gạch có cách phát âm khác với các từ còn lại.
3. A. listen B. visitor C. continue D. interesting
4. A. parks B. walks C. visits D. combs
5. A. climbed B. stationed C. established D. belonged
Bài 3: Chọn các phương án A, B, C hoặc D để hoàn thành các câu sau (ngữ pháp- từ vựng).
6. She didn't want to go ______ she knew all her friends would be there.
A. even though B. therefore C. so that D. wherever
7. The football match was postponed ______ the bad weather.
A. despite B. in spite C. because D. because of
8. He spends most of his time ______ computer games.
A. playing B. play C. to playing D. played
9. We should take care of war invalids and families of martyrs.
The phrase “take care of” in this sentence can be replaced by ______.
A. look into B. look for C. look after D. look at
10. He was the first man ______ landed on the moon.
A. who B. whom C. whose D. which
11. Peter doesn't like scuba-diving. ______ does his brother.
A. Either B. Too C. So D. Neither
12. The state school system ______ for by the state.
A. pays B. is paid C. paid D. has paid
13. To attract someone’s ______ so that we might speak to that person, we can use either verbal or
non-verbal forms of communication.
A. attend B. attending C. attentive D. attention
14. If you ______ across the schoolyard and see your teacher approaching you, a small friendly wave to
attract his or her attention is appropriate.
A. are walking B. walk C. are walked D. have walked
15. English, Maths and Science are core subjects, ______ are compulsory in the national examinations at
certain stages of the school education system in England.
A. who B. that C. which D. they
16. When a boy, Faraday did not have much ______ and he had to work very hard.
A. schooling B. teaching C. educating D. playing
17. David: “I’ve passed my English examination.” ~ Jane: “______.”
A. Good luck B. So do I C. Howdy D. Congratulations!
18. Why _____on your coat? ~ I am going for a walk. Are you coming with me?
A. are you putting B. do you put C. did you put D. were you putting
19. She always _____a raincoat and _____an umbrella when she walked to the office.
A. wears/ carries B. wear/ carry C. wore/ carried D. wearing/ carrying
20. Thank you for ______ me.
A. invite B. invited C. invitation D. inviting
21. Unfortunately when I arrived Diana_____, so we only had time for a few words.
A. was just leaving B. just leaving C. was just left D. was just leave
22. The academic year in England runs from September to July and is divided _____ 3 terms.
A. in B. into C. to D. by
A. Do you open B. Are you opening C. Will you open D. Are you going to open
24. The people at the party were busy _____ some game, and no one seemed to notice my existence.
A. playing B. played C. play D. to play
25. When did you watch the film on TV last night? ~ When I _____all my homework.
A. had done B. did C. was done D. have done
26. If you _____with your newspaper I would like to borrow it.
A. finished B. have finished C. are finished D. finish
27. Charles: What is your name? ~ Dorothy: ______
A. Pardon? B. Excuse me! C. Sorry. D. What a pity.
28. ______ first year at college was probably ______ best and most challenging year of my life.
Academically, I enjoyed it thoroughly.
A. One/ the B. The/ the C. A/ the D. The/ a
29. _____ the instruction, he snatched up the fire extinguisher.
A. Reading B. Read C. Having read D. To read
30. Last Saturday the representatives of three classes of my school took part in the annual final English
Competition _____ by our English teachers.
A. organized B. organizes C. was organized D. organize
Bài 4: Xác định một lỗi sai trong 04 phương án được gạch chân sau(A, B, C hoặc D).
31. If Alex had come sooner(A), he could has eaten(B) dinner with(C) the whole(D) family.
32. If my father hasn't(A) encouraged me to take(B) the exam, I wouldn't(C) have done(D) it.
33. If you give me more time(A) and(B) I will(C) successfully(D) finish this project.
34. While the(A) Browns were(B) away(C) on holiday, their house was broke into(D).
35. There are many(A) another(B) people who(C) are members of the swim(D) club.
Bài 5: Chọn một phương án đúng nhất A, B, C hoặc D để cho nghĩa của câu đó tương đương với
36. Your car is more expensive than mine.
A. Your car is cheaper than mine. B. Your car is not more expensive than mine.
C. My car is as expensive as yours. D. My car is not as expensive as yours.
37. Peter said if he were me he would stop smoking.
A. I wanted Peter to stop smoking and he promised to do.
B. Peter promised to stop smoking.
C. Peter said he would stop smoking as I wanted him to.
D. Peter advised me to stop smoking.
38. She doesn’t have a car. She doesn’t go out in the evening.
A. If she had a car, she would go out in the evening.
B. If she had a car, she will go out in the evening.
C. If she has a car, she would go out in the evening.
D. If she had had a car, she would go out in the evening.
39. David didn’t pass the GCSE examination, so he wasn’t allowed to take the entrance examination
to the university.
A. If David passed the GCSE examination, he would have been allowed to take the entrance
examination to the university.
B. If David had passed the GCSE examination, he would be allowed to take the entrance examination
to the university.
C. If David had passed the GCSE examination, he would have been allowed to take the entrance
examination to the university.
C. Our parents wanted us to study hard when we were young
D. We were made to study hard by our parents when we were young.
Bài 6: Chọn phương án đúng nhất để hoàn thành các chỗ trống trong bài viết sau.
When I was a little boy I lived in a village in the country. The village was not a large one,
___(41)___ many interesting people lived there. The man I liked best was Mr. Obi. He was the only teacher
in my village. His school was small. It ___(42)___ only two classrooms. Mr. Obi built a bathroom for
himself. He was a very active and ___(43)___in the pupils. He often wore ___(44)___. In the morning he
usually stood outside the school building with a piece of chalk in his hand. He was there to wait for his
pupils. He always told his pupils to keep clean. He thought that clean boys were healthy boys. And healthy
boys worked ___(45)___. This was really an excellent piece of advice. Actually, it was quite a long time
ago. Now he is old. He has retired.
41. A. besides B. then C. moreover D. but
42. A. was having B. was C. had D. has had
43. A. tiring B. interested C. interesting D. tired
44. A. the red hat B. the hat red C. a hat red D. a red hat
45. A. good B. hardly C. nice D. hard
Bài 7: Đọc đoạn văn sau đó chọn phương án đúng nhất để trả lời các câu hỏi.
At the age of 40, Tom Bloch was the head of H & R Block, a huge company that helps people
prepare their tax forms. He was very successful. Although Bloch earned a lot of money, he wasn’t very
happy. He spent too much time at work and didn’t have enough time to spend with his family. Suddenly,
he left H & R Block and became a teacher in a poor neighborhood. “I wanted to help people who didn’t
Learning to control the students was hard at first. But the rewards – helping children and hearing
students say he’s their favourite teacher – are great. And Bloch is able to spend more time with his family.
46. Tom Bloch’s company operated in______.
A. building blocks B. collecting taxes
C. helping people with tax forms D. helping people in a poor neighborhood
47. He wasn’t very happy because he______.
A. didn’t earn much money
B. earned a lot of money but he didn’t have time to spend it
C. wasn’t very successful
D. spent a lot of time for work, not for his family
48. Tom Bloch suddenly left his company to______.
A. retire B. find another opportunity
C. become a teacher D. the head of a school
49. He would like to______ students of the poor neighborhood to have the opportunities as he had.
A. explain B. help C. talk D. wish
50. Tom Bloch is very happy now because he______.
A. is a successful businessman
B. earns more money than before
C. spends more money for his family
Website HOC247 cung cấp một môi trường học trực tuyến sinh động, nhiều tiện ích thơng minh, nội
dung bài giảng được biên soạn công phu và giảng dạy bởi những giáo viên nhiều năm kinh nghiệm, giỏi
về kiến thức chuyên môn lẫn kỹ năng sư phạm đến từ các trường Đại học và các trường chuyên danh
- Luyên thi ĐH, THPT QG: Đội ngũ GV Giỏi, Kinh nghiệm từ các Trường ĐH và THPT danh tiếng xây dựng
các khóa luyện thi THPTQG các mơn: Tốn, Ngữ Văn, Tiếng Anh, Vật Lý, Hóa Học và Sinh Học.
- Luyện thi vào lớp 10 chuyên Toán: Ôn thi HSG lớp 9 và luyện thi vào lớp 10 chuyên Toán các trường PTNK,
Chuyên HCM (LHP-TĐN-NTH-GĐ), Chuyên Phan Bội Châu Nghệ An và các trường Chuyên khác cùng TS.Trần
Nam Dũng, TS. Pham Sỹ Nam, TS. Trịnh Thanh Đèo và Thầy Nguyễn Đức Tấn.
- Toán Nâng Cao THCS: Cung cấp chương trình Tốn Nâng Cao, Tốn Chun dành cho các em HS THCS lớp
6, 7, 8, 9 yêu thích mơn Tốn phát triển tư duy, nâng cao thành tích học tập ở trường và đạt điểm tốt ở các kỳ thi
- Bồi dưỡng HSG Toán: Bồi dưỡng 5 phân mơn Đại Số, Số Học, Giải Tích, Hình Học và Tổ Hợp dành cho học
sinh các khối lớp 10, 11, 12. Đội ngũ Giảng Viên giàu kinh nghiệm: TS. Lê Bá Khánh Trình, TS. Trần Nam
Dũng, TS. Pham Sỹ Nam, TS. Lưu Bá Thắng, Thầy Lê Phúc Lữ, Thầy Võ Quốc Bá Cẩn cùng đôi HLV đạt thành
tích cao HSG Quốc Gia.
- HOC247 NET: Website hoc miễn phí các bài học theo chương trình SGK từ lớp 1 đến lớp 12 tất cả các môn
học với nội dung bài giảng chi tiết, sửa bài tập SGK, luyện tập trắc nghiệm mễn phí, kho tư liệu tham khảo
phong phú và cộng đồng hỏi đáp sôi động nhất.
- HOC247 TV: Kênh Youtube cung cấp các Video bài giảng, chuyên đề, ôn tập, sửa bài tập, sửa đề thi miễn phí
từ lớp 1 đến lớp 12 tất cả các mơn Tốn- Lý - Hoá, Sinh- Sử - Địa, Ngữ Văn, Tin Học và Tiếng Anh.
Học mọi lúc, mọi nơi, mọi thiết bi – Tiết kiệm 90%
Học Toán Online cùng Chuyên Gia