Bạn đang xem bản rút gọn của tài liệu. Xem và tải ngay bản đầy đủ của tài liệu tại đây (98.71 KB, 2 trang )
TRƯỜNG THPT DUY TÂN ĐỀ ÔN KIỂM TRA LẦN 3 Năm học 2018-2019
Tổ : Tiếng Anh Môn : Tiếng Anh. Lớp 11 (Hệ 7 năm)
I.Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word whose underlined
part is pronounced differently from the rest in each of the following questions.
1. A. parks B. animals C. planets D. environments
2.A. equipped B. delivered C. transferred D. received
II.Choose the best option to complete the following sentence.
1.The violinist_______________at the concert last night is internationally famous.
A.played B.playing C.who play D.was playing
2.Who was the first student _____________the math solution?.
A. found out B.to find out C.finding out D.that find out
3.I met the boy_______________is the president of the corporation.
A.whose father B.who’s father C.father of whom D.of whom father
4. Do you know the next country__________the Olympic Games?.
A. host B. to host C. hosted D. Will host
5. “ I think we should take a shower instead of a bath to save energy.” – “ ______.”
A. Yes, we should. B. Yes. You are good C. No, I don’t like D. Great! Let’s do that
6. “ ________ ! Can you help me with this?”
A. Sorry B. Excuse me C. Pardon D. My apology
7. Thanh Ba Post Office has a spacious and pleasant front office.
A. cramped B. large and with a lot of space C. narrow D. safe
8. Laws have been introduced to prohibit the killing of endangered animals.
A. advised B. decreased C. ban D. encouraged
9. The number of rare animals is deereasing rapidly .
A. dangerously B. quickly C. mostly D. gradually
10..If the resources can be replaced quickly, it is called …… .
A.clean B. renewable C. non-polluting D. limited
11. The chemical ____ from cars and factories make the air, water and soil dangerously dirty.
A. polluted B. pollution C. pollute D. pollutants
12.The ……. Of energy in this region has increased steadily.
A. consume B.consumption C. consumes D. consumer
1 Circle the correct answer A, B,C or D to complete each of the following blanks in the passage.(4
CHỔ TRỐNG) :
In spite of all warnings, we are still not looking after our planet. Look what is happening to our
forests. We are cutting them ___ (13) at an alarming rate. If we keep on doing this, many animals and
plants will ___(14) extinct. Rare ___(15) , such as the mountain gorilla, are already in danger . More will
follow. Forests are important for another reason, too. They help to slow the rate of global warming. Trees
soak up gases like carbon dioxide, which are given ___ (16) by power stations and factories. They also
13. A. up B. in C. off D. down
14. A. go B. get C. become D. result
15. A. species B. tribes C. races D. specialities
16. A. off B. up C. out D. Over
2. Read the passage and give a short answer (NO MORE THAN 5 WORDS) to each of the question
Energy is fundamental to human beings, especially to poor people – the one- third of humanity that
does not have modern energy supplies like electricity, with which their life could be improve.
use of biogas is for cooking and heating. As biogas is smoke-free, it helps solve the problem of indoor air
pollution. Moreover, plant waste and animal manure cost almost nothing.
The tendency to use renewable energy sources is on the increase when non-renewable ones are
running out. In the near, people in the developing countries may use wind or sea waves as the
environment-friendly energy sources.
1.What energy sources do poor people often use for fuel?
2. How long does it take to gather fuel wood in the countryside?
3. According to the passage, what is the most awful effect of using fuel wood?
4. What, according to the passage, may be used as the environment-friendly energy sources?
5.What is the main use of biogas?
Part 1. Finish each of the following sentences in such a way that it means exactly the same as
sentence printed before it. ( 8 CÂU)
1. My grandmother lived to the age of 105. She was an extraordinary woman. (Use a relative pronoun )
→ My grandmother
---2. The first person who catches the ball will be the winner. (Reduce relative clause using an infinitive
---3. Who is the woman? Our teacher is talking to her.(Use a relative pronoun)
4.This is the result of our work. I’m pleased with it.(Use the relative pronoun + prep)
This is ………
5. Ngoc is friendly. We are talking about her. (Use a relative pronoun +prep )
6.The lady is a teacher at our school. Her son went on a picnic with us last weekend..(Use a relative
→ The lady____________________________________________________________
7.The last person who leaves the room must turn off the light.(Reduce relative clause )
→The last person___________________________________________________________
8.The woman who stood at the school gate is Mary’s mother. (Reduce relative clause )
Part 2: Use the words or phrases below to make a complete sentence.(4 CÂU):
1.Air /water/soil / be /say / be /necessary /the human life
2. Environment / have / a great influence /sources of energy
3. Environment / one of the most serious problems / every nation /has/ face up nowadays.
4.Nations / the world/ have/ make efforts/ protect endangered nature