Bạn đang xem bản rút gọn của tài liệu. Xem và tải ngay bản đầy đủ của tài liệu tại đây (87.69 KB, 6 trang )
§Ò thi chän häc sinh giái líp 9
N¨m häc 2008- 2009
( Thêi gian lµm bµi : 150 phót )
Question 1: Choose the word whose part underlined is pronounced differently from
the others in each group.
1. A. needed B. worked C. stopped D. booked
2. A. thick B. thorough C. healthy D. weather
3. A. like B. lively C. live D. life
4. A. cook B. blood C. school D. look
5. A. feat B. great C. seat D. fear
6. A. flame B. hate C. page D. adventure
7. A. sugar B. settle C. surprise D. sentence
8. A. helped B. liked C. watched D. hated.
9. A. good B. book C. foot D. food
10. A. lie B. height C. weight D. Pie
Question II: Supply the correct form of the verbs in the brackets
1. His hair is short . He (have) a haircut.
2. He said that he (see) that man before.
3. If today (be) Sunday, we would go picnic.
4. This house didn’t use to (paint) green.
5. My father told me (not stay) up too late.
6. She wishes she (not punish) tomorrow.
7. When I met him , he (talk) to his friends in the bookstore.
8. If I (tell) before, I would have come to your wedding.
9. She gets used to (take) to the zoo on weekends.
10. By the time you come home, I (finish) decorating our room.
Question III: Complete sentences using the correct form of the words in
1- This dictionary is not so big but it is ................... ( inform )
2- She looks .................... in her new dress. ( attract )
3- The ................... have to cook rice in this contest. ( participate )