Bạn đang xem bản rút gọn của tài liệu. Xem và tải ngay bản đầy đủ của tài liệu tại đây (138.19 KB, 2 trang )
SỞ GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
TỈNH PHÚ N
ĐỀ CHÍNH THỨC
(Đề thi có 06 trang)
ĐỀ THI TUYỂN SINH THPT CHUYÊN LƯƠNG VĂN CHÁNH
NĂM HỌC 2013-2014
HƯỚNG DẪN CHẤM THI
I. 1.5 pts
1. Saturday 2. 10.30 am 3. posters
4. 3.50 pounds 5. library 6. an old shirt
Phonetics and Vocabulary
1.D 2. A 3. D 4. C
II. 2 pts
1. currently 2.nearest 3. useful 4. scientific
5. criminal 6. specialists 7. financial 8. judgement
1. always had 2. waiting, wait, come
3. am going to faint 4. had been working/had worked
I traveled a lot as a child, which was lucky because I saw some great sights, but it wasn’t until
much later that I appreciated them. Some places were more interesting than I had imagined them.
Others didn’t really interest me so much. I liked buildings most of all. The New York station, for
example – who could to imagine a more impressive building ? It’s a fine example of architecture,
even although it’s just a railway station. Its real name is Grand Central, and I have stood in
Vanderbit Hall quite many times listening and watching the people running for trains. “Have you
read already the report I sent your office?” one man says to another, “Bye, honey, see you later.
Don’t forget to call me when you will get to work,” a husband says to his wife. To me, those
conversations and the energy of the station were wonderful. I remember visiting New York for the
first time . My memory of the city isn’t very good but my mum kept a diary and I must to find it.
Thinking about New York makes me want to go back. There’s so much yet I haven’t seen, like
Union Square and the Met. If I go enough of times, it’ll soon feel like home.
1.A 2.B 3.D 4.D 5.C 6.C 7. B 8. A 9.A 10. C
1. G 2. F 3. B 4. H 5. C 6. E 7. A
III. 2.5 pts
1. 1. themselves 2. around 3. where 4. few 5. return/exchange
6. ago 7. in 8. when 9. which 10. same
1. It is hardly worth trying to fly the kite when there’s no wind.
2. Graham likes to spend time by himself just before a race.
3. There used to be good restaurants in this village , didn’t there?
4. “I will not make the dinner unless you do the shopping” she told him.
5. I wonder if you could tell me the time of the next train to London
6. The Barcelona Conference takes place on the 23rd of March.
7. The letters had/needed to be sent special delivery.
8. What did you find attractive about this part of the country ?
II. 1.75 pts
1. How often would you use it ?
2. Would you drive to work ?
3. How long have you been doing that ?
4. And how far do you cycle?
5. Where do you want to go ?
6. In that case, why don’t you buy a second hand car ?
7. What would you do ?
__ THE END__