Bạn đang xem bản rút gọn của tài liệu. Xem và tải ngay bản đầy đủ của tài liệu tại đây (106.15 KB, 3 trang )
Trường Tiểu học Trần Quốc Tuấn
Họ và tên HS: ………...
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH - LỚP 5
Năm học 2019 - 2020
I. READING AND WRITING
Task 1. Look and write the correct words. There is one example.
sea cave sandcastle mountain countryside
Example: It is very large and has a lot of water. sea
1. It is outside cities and towns, with fields and trees. _________
2. A very high hill, often with rocks near the top. _________
3. It is of sand to look like a castle, usually built by a child on a
4. A large hole in the side of a hill, mountain or under the ground. _________
Task 2. Read and tick True or False. There is one example (0).
My name’s Vinh. This weekend, Dad will take the family to Nghe An by train.
We will visit Uncle Ho’s house and learn about Uncle Ho and his family. It will
be amazing to visit Uncle Ho’s hometown. I am so happy because it will be the
first history lesson I can learn from a trip.
1. They will get there by bus.
2. They will know about Uncle Ho and his family.
3. Nghe An is Uncle Ho’s hometown.
4. It’s Vinh’s first history lesson at school.
Task 3. Read and number the sentences in the correct order. The
conversation begins with 0.
A Bob: That sounds interesting. Can I come with you?
B Mai: Sure, then we’ll visit the painting gallery, too.
0 C Bob: Where will you go this weekend, Mai?
D Mai:books there, you know. I’ll visit the city library near my house. There are a lot of new
E Bob: Great! Thanks a lot.
Task 4. Look and read. Fill each gap with one word from the box. Write
the word next to the number. There is one word that you do not need.
There is one example (0).
Next (0) weekend, we will leave the city for a summer camp. First, we will
explore a tropical (1)________. We will study plants, trees and animals there.
Then we will work in the nursing (2) ________. It’s a place for old people.
Finally, we will take a (3)_________ trip to a small island and swim in the
(4)________. I think we will have a wonderful summer camp.
Task 5. Order the words. There is one example.
Example: day / was / it / yesterday / Teachers'
It was Teachers’ Day yesterday.
1. will / be / when / Children's / day
2. there / music / be / weekend / next / a / festival / will
3. you / what / day / going / sports / to / do / are / on
4. event / going / the / to / she / table / play / in / is / tennis
Task 6. Read the questions. Write about one of your school events in the
future. There is one example (0).
0. What’s your name?
1. Which school event are you going to talk about?
2. When will it be?
3. What are you going to do for it?
4 .Do you like this event? Why? / Why not?
0. My name is ______.
1. There are a lot of events at my school, but I like __________________the best.
2. It’ll be __________________________________.
3. I’m going to _________________________________ for the event.