Bạn đang xem bản rút gọn của tài liệu. Xem và tải ngay bản đầy đủ của tài liệu tại đây (275.54 KB, 3 trang )
2. Read the text and decide whether the following sentences are true (T) or false (F).(1.0m)
John and his wife , Kathy live in an interesting house. It’s an eco home. Eco homes don’t harm the environment. They don’t use
coal or oil, so they don’t produce dangerous gases. John and Kathy’s eco home is in California, USA. It looks like a house from
one of The Lord of the Rings films.Most of the house is underground. The house was very cheap to build.It has wooden
wall,and floors.The windows are recycled glass. There are solar panels to make electricity for the lights, DVD players, and
1. Eco homes don’t produce dangerous gases.
2. Eco homes use electricity.
3. The house was expensive to build.
4. The eco home has stone floors.
5. John and Kathy grow vegetables on top of the house.
A.There is one mistake in each sentence,try tofind the mistake,underline and correct it.
2. My dream house will have a super smart TV in 10 years.
3. Students recycle and use recycled materials. They save energy.
C. Make sentences, using the words and phrase provided. You can add some words or make changes.
1.Lucy’s birthday/ I/ give/ her/ present.
2. You/ see/ latest/ Batman film ?
3. If/ people/ cycle/ more/ there/ less/ pollution.