Bạn đang xem bản rút gọn của tài liệu. Xem và tải ngay bản đầy đủ của tài liệu tại đây (137.5 KB, 3 trang )
PHÒNG GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO
HUYỆN LAI VUNG
Hướng dẫn chấm gồm 03 trang
ĐÁP ÁN VÀ THANG ĐIỂM
KỲ THI CHỌN HỌC SINH GIỎI LỚP 9
NĂM HỌC 2015 – 2016
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH
SECTION 1 : LISTENING
I. Listen to part of passage. Choose the best answer for each question below.
1. C 2. A 3. D 4. A 5. B
II. You'll hear a conversation between two people. Listen and fill in the blanks
1. people 2. three 3. hamburger 4. prove 5. Killed
6. cow 7. Into 8. produce 9. made 10. satisfied
SECTION 2. PHONETICS
I. Choose the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently. ( 0,2x5=1 pt)
1. A 2. D 3. C 4. B 5. A
II. Choose the word that has the stress pattern different from that of the other words.
1. D 2. C 3. C 4. A 5. B
SECTION 3. LEXICO - GRAMMAR
I. Choose the best answer to complete the following sentences. (0,2x15=3 pts)
1. C 2. B 3. D 4. D 5. A
6. C 7. A 8. B 9. C 10. B
11. D 12. D 13. B 14. C 15. A
II. Identify the mistake in each sentence and correct it. (0,2x5=1 pt)
1 2 3 4 5
Mistake A D C C A
Correction has written Players (should)
III. Give the correct forms of the words given in brackets. (0,2x5=1 pt)
unselfishness 4. leadership
IV. Give the correct forms of the verbs given in brackets. (0,2x5=1 pt)
1. was being
2. had been wearing (had worn);
wouldn’t have been hurt
3. will have been sold;
V. Fill in each blank with one suitable preposition (0,2x5=1pt)
1. at 2. to 3. for 4. on 5. from
SECTION 4. READING
I. Choose the best answer to complete the passage.(0,1x10=1 pt))
1. A 2. B 3. B 4. D 5. C
6. D 7. A 8. D 9. C 10. C
II. Read the following passage and then choose the correct answer A, B, C or D.
1. B 2. D 3. A 4. C 5. D
III. Read the text below and think of the word which best fits each space. Use only
ONE word in each space. (0,1x10=1 pt)
1. means/ways 2. understood 3. sounds/ sound 4. Learning 5. vocabulary
6. speak 7. express 8. main 9. way 10. show
SECTION 5. WRITING:
I. Complete each of the following sentences in such a way that it means exactly the
same as the sentence printed before it. (0,2x5=1 pt)
1. The final date for you to submit articles / for articles to be submitted for the
magazine is (on) June 18th.
2. It's high time something was/ were done about the city's traffic problem by
3. Taking all the costs into account (consideration) they estimated the price.
4. Nobody did anything about it.
II. For each of the sentences below, write a new sentence as similar as possible in
meaning to the original sentence, using the words in brackets. These words MUST NOT
be altered in any way. (0,2x5=1 pt)
1. She told us not to smoke in the house.
2. If I hadn’t heard the two of them talking, I wouldn’t have found out the
3. I’m trying to concentrate, but all that noise you’re making is putting me off.
4. She has been (working as) a secretary for five years.
5. Be careful or you’ll (might) fall.
III. Nowadays, our environment is being polluted seriously. Please write a passage
of more than 150 words to show the main reasons that polluting the environment
and suggest some solutions to keep our environment unpolluted (4 pts)
- Content: 50% of total point: a provision of all main ideas and details as
approriate. (2 pts)
- Language: 30% of total point: a variety of vocabulary and structures approriate
to the level of English language gifted lower-secondary school sudents. (1,2 pts)
- Presentation: 20% of total point: coherence, cohesion, and style approriate to the
level of Eng lish language gifted lower-secondary school sudents. (0,8 pt)