Bạn đang xem bản rút gọn của tài liệu. Xem và tải ngay bản đầy đủ của tài liệu tại đây (208.82 KB, 2 trang )
ĐÁP ÁN VÀ HƯỚNG DẪN CHẤM MƠN TIẾNG ANH 9
KỲ THI HỌC SINH GIỎI VỊNG HUYỆN, NĂM HỌC 2014 – 2015
A. NGHE ( 2,5 ĐIỂM): Mỗi câu đúng 0,25 đ
PART I: Listen and write.
1.Clarke; 2. Sunday 3. 25 ( twenty-five); 4. burger; 5. lemonade
PART II: Listen and tick () the box.
1 B 2 A 3 B 4 C 5 B
B. KIẾN THỨC NGÔN NGỮ-ĐỌC-VIẾT
I) Mỗi câu đúng đúng 0,25đ
1-D 2-A 3-B 4-D 5-C 6-C 7-C 8-B
II) Mỗi câu đúng 0,25đ
1-B 2-B 3-C 4-D 5-A 6-C 7-A 8-D
III) Mỗi câu đúng 0,25đ
1-appearance 2-striped 3-introduced 4-collector
5-enjoyable 6-invited 7-parking 8-going
IV) Mỗi câu đúng 0,25đ
1) When did you see Tom?
2) He couldn’t be helped.
3) They started to work ( working) in that factory in 2001
4) - He is so young that he can’t go to school alone.
(- He is very young, so he can’t go to school alone.)
5) Peter asked me if he could borrow me some money, he wanted to buy that hat.
6) He wishes he could pass the exam.
V) Mỗi câu đúng 0,25đ
1) They (people) built this house in 1995.
2) The police asked him where he had been the night before.
3) I have learnt English for four years.
5) The hotel was so noisy that they couldn’t sleep.
6) didn’t meet
VI) Mỗi câu đúng 0,25đ
1. A 2. C 3. A 4. D 5. D
6. C 7. A 8. A 9. A 10. D
VII) Mỗi câu đúng 0,25đ
VIII) Mỗi câu đúng 0,25đ.
1-C 2-B 3-C 4-B 5-D 6-C
IX) Mỗi câu đúng 0,25đ.
Dear Mr. Smith,
1. I am writing to complain about the dirt and smoke which come from your factory chimneys / coming
from your factory chimneys.
2. Two days ago, I decided to do my washing.
3. I washed the sheets and put them out to dry because it was a nice sunny day and there was a breeze.
4. When I took the washing in, I was horrified to discover that it was covered in dirty marks.
5. I assume that the breeze I mentioned the carried dirt from your chimneys.
6. Until this accident, I thought your chimneys were safe and clean.
7. I would suggest that your factory should fit new filters to its chimneys as the dirt and smoke are really
8. I look forward to receiving your reply.
Mrs. Jane Hunter