Bạn đang xem bản rút gọn của tài liệu. Xem và tải ngay bản đầy đủ của tài liệu tại đây (834.02 KB, 4 trang )
UBND HUYỆN YÊN LẠC
PHÒNG GIÁO DỤC VÀ ĐÀO TẠO HDC ĐỀ THI CHỌN HSG LỚP 9 CẤP HUYỆN NĂM HỌC 2015-2016
MÔN: TIẾNG ANH
Điểm tổng bài 100 điểm quy về thang điểm 10
Listen: 20 điểm
1. Three days ago
3. fourth/ 4th
5. Wake him up at 7:10 in the morning
8. D. From the seventh to the twenty –
third of July
9. C. France
10.C. two weeks
Từ câu 15 đến câu 70 mỗi câu 1 điểm ( 60 điểm)
I. Choose and write in your answer sheet the word whose underlined part is pronounced
differently from the rest of the group
11. C. timber 22. A. devotion
II. Choose and write in your answer sheet the word whose stress pattern is different from
the rest of the group.
13. D. important 14. C. character 15. A. advance
LEXICAL AND GRAMMAR
I. Choose the most suitable word or phrase to complete each sentence.
16. A. brought
17. D. manage
18. C. opinion
19. A . suits
20. D. rather than stay
21. D. such good
22. A. of your own
23. B. adjust
24. B. written
25. B. has taken
26. A. atmosphere
27. C. unique
28. D. was rumored
II. Read the passage below and find out 10 words or phrases that are not correct in Standard
English and correct them
Many Americans enjoys saving time. One way they’re found doing this is by shopping from
home – by phone or e-mail. Home – shopping is a big business these days, and it’s getting
biger. In most cities, you can watch TV channels that advertise 24 hours a day. The products
they advertise can be order by calling a toll- free “800” telephone number and use a credit card.
The products are then sent directly to the customer home. What could be easier? Using mail-
order catalogs makes to buy gifts from home easy. From apples to appliances, books to bathing
suits, compact discs to camping equipment, there’s almost nothing that can’t be orders by mail.
Last year more than five billions catalogs are mailed to Americans, and over forty billion
dollar’s worth of products were bought from them. It’s expected that by the year 2020 more than
one-three of all merchandise sold in the U.S. will be sold by mail.
31. enjoys ẹnjoy
32. found doing finding to do
33. biger bigger
34. can be order can be ordered
35. use using
36. customer home customer’s home
37. makes to buy make buying
38. billions catalogs billion catalogs
39. are mailed were mailed
40. one-three one – third
III. Read the text below. Use the word given in capitals at the end of each line to form the
word that fits in the space in the same line. Number 0 is an example.
I. Supply the most suitable word for each blank
54.wrong / mistaken
55.earth / planet
II. Read the passage below then pick out ONE best option (A, B, C or D. to complete each of
the following sentences:
I. Make meaningful sentences using these following cue words and phrases. Make all the
changes and additions if necessary.
66. Three – quarters of the surface of the earth is cover with water.
67. The rest is dry land because it rises above the water.
68. Seas and lands have not always been in their present positions.
69. Some lands were once under the sea, but now are above it.
70. Movements and changes on/ of the earth are taking place continuously but slowly.
II: Viết đoạn văn - 20 điểm
Marking scheme impression mark is based on the following scheme:
1. Content : a provision of all main ideas and details and be logical as appropriate
3. Presentation : coherence, cohesion, and style appropriate to the level of English
language gifted secondary school students.