Bạn đang xem bản rút gọn của tài liệu. Xem và tải ngay bản đầy đủ của tài liệu tại đây (5.23 MB, 7 trang )
sd ctAo DUC vA EAo rAo
The Academy Awards, also
7' Vietnam is among the
courtries in the world that have more than two
10. 'Ihe country which has the highest
D. a few
An English test for gifted students _ Glade 9, 20l 5_2016
for growth in the number of telephone subscribers.
Gi6m khdo s6 1
(hg tOn, chft
Gi6m kh6o s6 2
(ho t6n, chfr
(do chri tich
Bdne s6 Bdng
6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
An English testfor gifted students _ Grade g, 201S-2016
15. Thomas has a garden which
John D. Rockefeller and others created the Standarcl
B. Why dinosaurs became extinct
D. Dinosaurs became extinct
20. We enjoy the hams and coffee at this
C. not be invited D. not have been invited
22. Whenthe university suggested
C. on raising
of the class has to be responsible for his own actions.
A- Each of
27. Scientists are
32. Nobody helped him. He managed it
34. We both thank you
35. This American woman has been
1t 12. 13.
26. 27. 28.
29. 30. 31.
32. 33. 34.
An English testfor gifted students - Grade 9, 2015-2016
Sleepwalking is not a psychological (38.
Easter is a holiday
the most important date in the Christian year. Many people who do not go to church at other times go
on Easter Sunday.
small chickens, lambs, rabbits and spring flowers, all
The Friday before Easter Sunday
B. take on
46. 47. 48. 49. 50.
51. 52, 53. 54. 55.
Natural disasters are often frightening and
on the risks
large amount of international
66. One of the serious mistakes parents can make is
A. push their children into trying too
67. Parents' ambition
69. Michael Collins is fortunate in that
A. his father is a
C. his mother knows
B. themselves have been very successful.
D. Michael's parents.
71. Winston's parents push their son so much and he
A. is afraid to disappoint
C. has become a good
C. "completely unaware
C. parents in general.
An English test for gifted students _ Grade 9, 201 5_201 6
C. Michael's father.
B. Michael's mother
D. Winston's mother.
B. successful parents often have unsuccessful children.
C. parents should let the
D. parents should spend more money on the child's education.
66. 67. 68. 69. 70.
80. many countries
83. Most other languages / borrow / many
An English test for gifted students - Grade g, 201 5-201 6
85. Man has never had such effrcient servants as computers.
86. The teacher started to write the lesson plan right after he returned home from work.
88. Success depends on hard work.
An Englis h t est for gifted s tudents - Gr ade 9, 2 0 I S - 2 0 t 6