WELCOME TO OUR PRESENTATION – TEAM 1 The members of group 1 including: • Nguyen Le Ngoc Diem • Nguyen Thi Huyen Trang • Nguyen Thi Minh Anh • Nguyen Thanh Dung • Nguyen Huu Phuoc • Nguyen Thi Hong Diem • Vo Thi Truc Nhu • Tran Minh Nhan
TODAY WE WILL INTRODUCE FOR EVERYONE TO UNDERSTAND
MORE ABOUT ONE OF THE MEMBER STATES IN ASEAN – THAT IS OUR COUNTRY --- VIET NAM
1. Viet Nam – National
- As you know, Viet Nam has joined and became a member of ASEAN on 28 July 1995.
- Vietnam is a tropical country located in Southeast Asia – the center of the world searoute. Besides, Vietnam has a shape elongated S with 3620 kilometers of the coast with abundant tourism and seafood potentialities.
- Viet Nam divided into three parts: Northern part, Middle part and Southern one. Ha Noi is the capital of Vietnam but it isn't the biggest city. Ho Chi Minh city is the largest city in Vietnam.
This is a picture about the famous place in Ha Noi capital – Hoan Kiem Lake and Turtle Tower.
- Viet Nam has an area about 331.210 square kilometers, including the entire mainland and islands and more than 4,000 islands, small reefs and both offshore islands in the South China Sea, Truong Sa (in Khanh Hoa province) and Hoang Sa (in Da Nang city).
- Vietnam's topography has about 40% mountains, 40% hills, and 75% coverage of the country.
Let’s see some nice pictures about some islands, forest and archipelagos of Vietnam:
1. Ha Long Bay
Click to edit Master text styles Second level Third level Fourth level Fifth level
4. Official language
- The official language of Viet Nam is Vietnamese.
- And this is the Vietnamese alphabet.
- In addition,Vietnam is a multiethnic country, with 54 different ethnic groups with their own language, lifestyles, and customs.
- Dong (VND) is the official currency unit of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, issued by the State Bank of Vietnam. The symbol of VND is in the currency, the international code according to ISO 4217 is "VND".
Viet Nam’s economy has developed rapidly. Becoming a leading agricultural exporter, its main export products include crude oil, marine products, rice, and coffee. Currently, Viet Nam is a lower-middle income country.
7. Tourist attractions
As you know, Viet Nam is one of the Asian countries which attracts millions of visitors around the world. The simple reason is that there are many famous landscapes in Vietnam such as Ha Long Bay, Hoi An Ancient Town Da Lat, Mui Ne, etc…
Besides, Viet Nam is also famous for a lot of delicious food of each local. This is also a main point helps it to attract visitors.
Vietnam’s history and culture are of interest. Vietnam is well-known for its long-lasting history of over one thousand years with a number of resistance wars. Moreover, Tet is one of the most special festival in Vietnam. Since the Hung king Dynasty – the first Dynasty of Vietnam – Tet holiday include “banh chung and banh day” – a special food on Tet holiday.
Another prominent feature in Vietnam’s culture is Ao dai. It is the traditional dress of Vietnamese woman and is exceptionally synonymous to people around the world.
There are many kinds of sports in Vietnam such as: football, volleyball, badminton, swimming, aerobics, Vovinam, etc… Over the years, Vietnam has brought many valuable prizes of many different sports.
And has repeatedly won championships in international competitions such as Seagames, …
Our feelings about this country In our opinions, Vietnam is the most beautiful country in Southeast Asia. It has a lot of different cultures with many own different identifies. Therefore, it become a famous place which attracts millions of people come to visit. Moreover, it also has a variety of cuisine with a lot of delicious food. Especially, the Vietnamese people is very kind and friendly. They always help people when they need including foreigners. This is a valuable quality for Vietnamese people. In conclusion, we just want to say that: WE LOVE VIETNAM!! - THE END -