English 10 unit 02 your body and you lesson 8 looking back project
The names of the members of the group 2: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9.
Phan Hải Hà Tạ Thị Thùy Duyên Cao Nguyễn Ánh Ngân Nguyễn Nhật Đăng Phan Lâm Nguyên Phạm Hồng Hải Đăng Đoàn Quang Bình Hàng Anh Hùng Nghê Nguyễn Quang Minh
Unit 2: Your body and you
Every body knows that the human body consists of eight organ systems. Each of organ systems has its functions and contribute to the maintenance of our life.
I. Our body 1. Nervous system The nervous system is responsible for controlling the activities of all agencies make the body adapt to the changes of the external environment and the internal environment. Especially perfect human brain and complex development are the basis of all thinking activities.
2. Musculoskeletal system Musculoskeletal system includes bones and muscles. Mechanical often cling to two different skeletal muscles make up the skeletal movements help
the body move in space to fulfill the labor movement.
3. Circulatory system Circulatory system that functions to transport nutrients, oxygen and hormones to every cell and carry away the waste to drain out.
4. Respiratory system Respiratory system lets us breathe in oxygen with our lung and breathe out carbon dioxide.
5. Degestive system The operation of the digestive system change food into essential nutrients for the body and waste residue out.
6. Excretory system Excretory system has the task to get rid of toxins and waste products from the cells in the body.
7. Endocrine system The endocrine system is the collection of glands that produce hormones that regulate metabolism, growth and development, tissue function, sexual function, reproduction, sleep, and mood, among other things.
8. Reproductive system Reproductive system is the responsible agency maintain fertility in humans race through sex. Male
II. Food 1. Good foods Yogurt:
strengthen the immune system, reduces bad cholesterol, beneficial bacteria in yogurt is good for the digestion and it also helps us younger.
Fruit: supply of vitamins and minerals, to prevent some diseases, helps rejuvenate the skin and many more. Fish : provides energy but contain less cholesterol, good for your heart and necessary for your bones and of course provides omega 3 helps the brain work better.
Seed: provide some nutrients, beautiful skin, reduce fat, to help you sleep and treat some diseases.
2. Bad foods (if you use too much) o Coffee: Affecting the adrenal glands in the body, addictive, harmful to the stomach and make your teeth turn yellow.
o Alcohol: is the cause of most diseases and cancers, do we not control myself and caused the murder and accidents o Fastfood: cause obesity, diabetes, cardiovasclar affects ...
The Healthy Eating Pyramid - Daily exercise and weight control are key to staying healthy according to the Pyramid. - Eat more things on the bottom of the Pyramid and eat fewer things on the top.
How can you do to keep healthy?
Game Apples and strawberries, Tomatoes are good for me. Mix it all together and you will see Red! Mango and pineapple, Lemon are good for me. Mix it all together and you will see Yellow! Chorus And you know it’s true. Feels so fresh! It’s so good for you. So fresh and new! And you know it’s true. Feels so fresh! It’s so good for you. So fresh and new!
Fresh greens and spinach, Kiwis are good for me. Mix it all together and you will see Green! Blueberry and grape, Vegetables are good for me. Mix it all together and you will see Purple! Chorus Vegetables and ginger, Coconut is good for me. Mix it all together and you will see White! Chorus
III. Treatments without medicine 1. Garlic We know that garlic is used as a remedy to prevent cancer, anti hypertension.
2. Yoga This treatment enhances the health, improves the physique, preserve the beauty and youth. It also help us feel relax and better.
3. Acupuncture Acupuncture can ease pain and treat from simple to complicated ailments, promote the body’s natural healing capabilities and enhance its functions.
4. Aromatherapy Aromatherapy enhances psychological and physical well-being. The inhaled aroma from these “healing” oils is widely believe to stimulate brain function. It can absorb through the skin, where it travel through the bloodstream and can promote whole-body healing.