1. Listen and read. Nick: Hi, Phong. Phong: Oh, hi.You woke me up, Nick. Nick: But it’s ten o’clock already. Let’s go out. Phong: No, count me out. I think I’ll stay at home and play Zooniverse on my computer. Nick: What? It’s such a beautful day. Come on! You already got enough sleep. Let’s do something outdoors – it’s healthier. Phong: What like, Nick? Nick: How about going swimming? Or cycling? They are both really healthy. Phong: No, I don’t feel like it. Nick: You sound down Phong, are you OK? Phong: I do feel kind of sad. I eat junk food all the tme, so I’m putng on weight too. Nick: All the more reason to go out.
Phong: No, Nick. Plus, I think I have ﬂu – I feel weak and tred. And, I might get sunburnt outside. Note: nhấn vào từng câu để phát ra tiếng.
Nick: I won’t take no for an answer. I’m coming to your house now!
1. Listen and read. (a) Can you find a word or expression that means? Matching
1. the name of a computer game 2. I don’t want to
a. won’t take no for an answer b. putng on weight
3. feeling sad
c. I don’t feel like it.
4. becoming fatter
d. sound down
5. I don’t accept it
1. Listen and read. (b) Who wants to do the following things? Nick 1.stay at home 2.play computer games 3.go outside 4.go swimming 5.avoid getng sunburnt
Listenlisten and repeat 2.2a. … then and repeat
put on weight
97 56421 3 8 10
10 7569 2 1 3 8 4
Note: nhấn BOYS hoặc GIRLS để tính điểm cho các đội. Nhấn ngôi nhà để thoát game
ﬂu spots an allergy
spots sunburn sickness
put on weight ﬂu spots
put on weight ﬂu
an allergy spots sunburn
an allergy sunburn spots
2a. Label the pictures…
put on weight
• I think the flu is the most common with our classmates. • I can rank the problems: the flu, spots, sickness, sunburn, (put on) weight and an allergy
3. Can you match the correct advice (1-5) with the people (a-e) 1. wear a hat