Bạn đang xem bản rút gọn của tài liệu. Xem và tải ngay bản đầy đủ của tài liệu tại đây (6.44 MB, 271 trang )
For Dennis and Abby
My money is for ________________.
Step 1. Lay the Foundation
1. Why Smart People Do Dumb Things with Their Money
2. Create Your Own Context: What is your money for?
3. Address the Consequences of Your Behaviour Around Money: Why do you need to
get a handle on your money anyway?
4. Manage Complexity: What’s the right level of complexity for you and your money?
5. Engage Your Community: How can personal finance become a team effort?
Step 2. Determine what you want
6. Coming Up with Your Moolala Goals: What do you want for your life?
Step 3. Develop the plan
7. Getting What You Want Is Easier with a Plan: How do you come up with one that
will work for you?
8. Determine Where You Are Today: What’s your starting point?
9. Deal With Your Weaknesses: What’s holding you back from achieving your goals?
10. Develop a Plan for Your Moolala Goals: What are the top three things you need to
11. Assess Your Cash Flow: Why can’t you just go with the flow?
12. Improve Your Cash Flow: What does the alphabet have to do with it?